delighting in the everyday with design and goodness + baby books, custom design, eco-friendly cards and invitations

Friday, March 27, 2009

a great 2 months!

well, i've had a great response to my baby books so far! i think there are a lot of people out there like me that had a hard time finding the right baby book! the last 2 months have been so much fun! i'm in the process of working on the 2nd and 3rd year packs as an option to be added to the baby books, as well as the adoption pack and "whimsy girl" book. i'm hoping to have out at the beginning of may. also, i continue to add additional pages (like "first glimpse" for a sonogram picture and "your hands and feet"). my etsy customers are giving me great ideas!

my books will continue to be offered in girl, boy and neutral color palettes and in 4 album colors.

thanks everyone for your great responses on my baby books. it makes my heart smile as i package each book and put it in the mail for a new family!

okay...i'm going to go print more books!

No comments:

Post a Comment